[Ansteorra-Textiles] Fiber arts event

Susan Tillery sutillery at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 20:38:25 PDT 2010

I don't know whether I can make it down to Bjornsborg. It has been literally years since I traveled that far south other than for work.  But if you hold it I will try. And if I come maybe I can haul some other Northern Fiber artists with me.

I mostly spin on a hand spindle and knit, but I am interested in most fiber arts.  One that I have never tried and would like to is netting and I would like to learn more sprang.  And natural dyeing is high on my list as well.

AEla in south Namron