[Ansteorra-Textiles] hello lady marlyna!

marlyna at aol.com marlyna at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 06:56:44 PST 2010

I won't be at BAM, but a dear friend, Lady Cheri the Forgetful will be.  She is also a weaver, seamstress, brewer, and, and, and,,,,  :)  I think she is going to take some cordials that she is learning to make to one of the contest there.  You should look her up and talk to her about weaving.  I know that she would be happy to share.

I use crochet thread when I am weaving on the loom.  Lady Cheri is hand stitching a dress and she wove the trim on it.

Marlyna