[Ansteorra-Textiles] New to this area

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 06:59:22 PST 2014

You also should check out the various Facebook groups such as Barony of the Steppes to keep up on what is going on in the area, even though Facebook is "unofficial."   I also find it helpful to receive daily digests from several Baronies and Cantons in our area.  These are always more up to date than websites and newsletters, although websites and newsletters are available too!

Christianna inghean Fearghus (Liz Wilson)

Sent from my iPad