Bards - Kingdom Bardic Weekend

Patrick Reed medieval at pdrpip.com
Tue Apr 18 21:44:14 PDT 2000

Provided there are no takers for such an event in Ansteorra in the near
future, I'll check to see if my shire will agree to let me host up a Bardic
caravansary/border skirmish event on the Western border of Ansteorra between
now and mid-June.  In fact, it could be a border skirmish betwixt bards from
Ansteorra and Outlands.  Our 30 acre Castille Llano Estacado site is just
inside the Eastern border of Outlands, 100 miles West of Bonwicke, and it is
not in use until the 4th of July Weekend.

Lord Padraig O Maoilriain
Scorpions Hollow, Outlands
(Displaced Ansteorran formerly known as Volfred)