Bards - Fw: CBS Gulf War Seg. Air Date May 7th

Larry E. Bishop LucaisduBelier at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 25 09:22:30 PDT 2000

Greetings from Lucais,

----- Original Message -----

> Is there a time?
>
> bree~

The Gulf War segment will be on the CBS Sunday Morning Show.  You may want
to check your local listings for the exact time of the show.  In Oklahoma
City, it airs from 6:30 am to 10:30 am with intermittent news and talk.  We
are not sure yet exactly when the SCA segment will air.  Sometimes during
the show it will say something like "stay tuned.  During the next segment
we'll have health news, and a special on SCA Gulf War".  That may be all the
advanced notice we get.

If I get more specific information, I'll forward it to the list.

Lucais

Baron Lucais du Belier, OL, OP
Ansteorra Gulf War IX Liaison
mka Larry E. Bishop