Bards - Songbook

Milly McCloskey millymcc at primenet.com
Sat Aug 5 13:18:31 PDT 2000

To the bardic gentles of the list come good greetings from Mistress
Catriona Macpherson.

The songbook which I have been working on for some time now just came back
from the publisher yesterday afternoon.  Some of you with whom I have been
privately corresponding know of the work and your work is included. The
book is an attempt to portray the Society through its songs and verse. What
started out to be filk songs only grew into a much larger project because I
received so many excellent songs from various kingdoms. The songs run the
gamut from the 60s to the present. There are 418 pages, 385 songs, Table of
Contents, Index etc. The book is 8 1/2 x 11, 3-hole punched format. I chose
the 3-hole both for economy and durability. A 1 1/2 inch binder holds all
nicely. If a sheet needs replacing, it will be easy to remove, copy and
replace. Also if a group needs multiple copies for its members to learn the
words, a single sheet will be easy to remove and copy. You may freely copy
within the Society.

Anyone desiring a book may send a check or money order for $15.00 to Milly
McCloskey, 14228 North 45th Drive, Glendale AZ 85306 and I will mail a copy
upon receipt of check and name and address where book may be sent. (The
printer charged me $11.75 for each book and the postage and handling will
be $3.25) This is a not-for-profit project...I only want to get the songs
out to as many people as possible so they may learn about the society
through its songs and verse. Some of the songs are so downright funny that
they provide good entertainment.

You may reach me at my above email address or if there is a need my phone
number is (602)938-4169.

In your service,
Catriona