Bards - Bards & Arts Schedule

kyleena of the rom kyleena_of_the_rom at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 15:18:24 PST 2000

Greetings from L. Kyleena to L.Padraig O Maoilrian,

   If you wish, I have copy of the most recent schedule for Bards and Arts,
but there is suppose to be a website that should have more complete
information.  It was listed in the Black Star last month as:
<http://users.arn.net/~mbhite/ba99.htm>  also, I know that the event is
listed on the SCA events calendar for Ansteorra.  If neither of these
addresses help you out, let me know and I can still forward my most recent
schedule of classes.  Other than that, it is on Saturday the 19th of Feb at
Adlersrue (Amarillo,Tx).
      Event Stuward's email is <LadyAerin at hotmail.com>
  I highly recommend this event, as I have always enjoyed it and learned
much from it in the past.