Bards - VIVAT to the Canton of Westgate

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sun Feb 13 22:55:13 PST 2000

That sounds wonderful. Wish I was there. Jonathan entertained us by
totaling his car. He is walking about but we are waiting to see if any
harm was done to his back.

I got a little worried that you all had all gone away but his Grace
pointed out to me that the Chivalry list was quiet too. He said it was
because it was winter and we were all stuck in Halls. He was sure that
when the tourney season started we would wake up.

Performing is living
Willow de Wisp