Bards - Song from Lion in Winter

LucaisduBelier at att.net LucaisduBelier at att.net
Tue Feb 22 08:10:32 PST 2000

I have a copy of the Lion in Winter script and can do
some research tonight.  I'll send the lyrics.

Our group has performed the play twice, most recently at
20th year Anniversary.  Mistress Rosalynde d'Angleterre
has done a good deal of research about the play.  I'll
see what I can find out from her.

Lucais
--
HE Lucais du Belier, OL, OP