Bards - Welcome

LrdWayland at aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 11:56:27 PST 2000

Hello, I'm Wayland of Durlach.
 I've been playing for 7 yrs, currently residing in the Shire of Seawinds. I
enjoy singing "manly" songs of war, with my Southern Legion brothers. When
they pause for a drink, I sneak in a love song or something in Gaelic.
 I enjoy competitions, not because I wish to win, but they're the only place
where a bard seems to get respect these days. Bardic campfires are far & few
between in our Kingdom.....at least at the events I go to.
 The drumming circles are fun, with dancers even more so....for the first
thirty minutes. After that, I head for other fires. I thrive on singing &
even a great fighting event will leave me feeling empty if I haven't been
able to share a song or two with others.
Acta non Verba
Lrd Wayland

<<  > I see that we have a few people on the list now.  Why don't we