Bards - Introductions

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Jan 6 05:35:11 PST 2000

I am maidenhair (working on a proper name).  I am associated w/ the Barony
of Northkeep.  I have been in SCA 1year, along w/ my sons and spouse.  I
have only composed one original piece that was performed at Moodshadowe last
year.  I enjoy learning from others about all aspects of the bardic arts, as
well as researching my own materials.