Bards - Introductions

Lee enaz at ih2000.net
Mon Jan 10 00:25:52 PST 2000

Greetings Your Grace Willow and all interested Bards,
	Could we please imagine the screen to be a campfire, and would you here
re-tell your story of the First Clan Games?  (The name of the child may
be known by someone on the list.)
	It is my priveliege to mention that a talented young lady by the name
of Katicha Brendwth was named the 12th Night Bard at Bordermarch this
past weekend.  She sang, and spoke a tale, and played her flute.
	Regards,
	Tessa