Bards - Living is performing...????

David Pakalnis pakalnis at swbell.net
Wed Jan 12 22:23:06 PST 2000

>Greetings Lady Katitcha
>I agree with you. Competition is not the same as free form performing. I
>think we need to do more performing and less competing.
>Living is performing
>Willow de Wisp

I agree with this.  At a very long audition this past weekend which I spend
about 7hrs on the road for, at the end, the host was asking all of the
attendees whey they wanted the parts.....my response was corny but true to
my heart...

For it is the blood which runs in my veins,  and the air which fills my
lungs, and the sprit of my soul.

And I ment every word of it.

Jean-Paul
Bjornsberg
Ansteorra

Actor, poet, bard, comic, fencer, nerd...gotta earn the coin!