Bards - Stage Fright

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Jan 14 02:02:51 PST 2000

For me I still get stage fright not so much in performing around the fires
or in the feast hall but in Competions were I know I'm being judged It's not
as bad as it used to be. but i after eight years i'm still scared out of my
wits when I get up to compete wish I had a solution for that one.  When I'm
not competing and Just walking the fires or performing at feast halls i'm
fine. I follow a few rules when performing outside of competion. 1.be polite
ask before you perform some people may not want to here you just then. 2.
Know your material 3. don't do a peice you cant belive in. they work for me
for general performance.
As for Competion stage fright I'm still clueless

Simone