Bards - OK, Galen's here, quit talking about him

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 19 11:09:40 PST 2000

Galen of Bristol here; I've been lurking a couple
of days, and thought I should let you know I'm
on-board.

For those who don't know,I was a Prince of Drachenwald
15 years ago, have been a knight for 12 years and a
Pelican for 2 and 1/2.  I am a Companion of the Iris
of Merit, and I hold a Thistle for "Bardic Arts".
I am the author of some 75 elizabethan sonnets, and
a handful of other poems, as well as a couple of
satirical works.  I autocratted Ansteorra's 20th
Year Celebration, and am currently serving as Golden
Staff Herald (succeeding Lucais in that office).

I am a former Bard of Dragonsfire Tor, of Elfsea, and
of Ansteorra.

I subscribed to this list specifically at Duchess Willow's
request, and remain proud to have served as a squire to
Tessa's "beloved Simonn".

Presently, I am doing very little performing, as I
desire to make my repetoire more appropriate to my
12th-Century Norman-English persona.  This will require
rather more research than I've previously brought to
bear.

Let me know if I can help.

- Galen