Bards -competition

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jan 19 14:01:43 PST 2000

Hi this is Willow

I would depend on the competition. If it was the Gulf War Competition I
wouldn't try it.  Documentation is foremost and upmost in the minds of
the judges from the other kingdoms. They seem to be looking at ways to
knock entrants out of the Competition. I think it would be alright at the
A&S faire if you carefully documented the piece. For a title bard contest
it would depend on the judges.