Bards - moon eclipse

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jan 19 14:36:42 PST 2000

I have only witness one full moon eclipse and that was at the 2nd
Warlord. Warlord was held at Moss park, which was a wildness park in the
middle of Dallas. In those days we (meaning the Steppes) had split and a
splinter group had started under Brad Bishop. The site was wild and we
had problems with bikers and others riding through our camps so we always
had a guard. I was married to Togati the Black Wolf at the time and he
was on guard.  I heard  Torgati call out " Help". I grabbed my covers
around me.  I ran to tent to tent shouting, "Totgati needs help!"  Then I
stated running to where Torgati was. Men rushed past me. Then something
large and very white in the bright moonlight passed me. I stared. IT was
Lord Koris of Natterhelm.  He was stark naked! When I reached the place
where Torgati was everyone was looking down. I was shaking with concern.
Then I saw Torgati. He was standing totally calm and cool.  He was
alright. He had been in a fight with some of Brad Bishop's people but he
had driven them off. He called for help because he had lost his glasses.
Everyone was relieved and then they noticed Koris. Even today people
speak in hushed whispers over the sighting of the "Great White Whale"
spotted at Warlord.
Willow