Bards -competition

kyleena of the rom kyleena_of_the_rom at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:57:50 PST 2000

Greetings Lucais, from friend Kyleena,
    You know, there are quarters who would pay good money to be able to say
that they have not heard my voice for  long periods of time....
BUT, I am glad to "hear" from you, too. I have been saving "the best of" any
of the advices that have been posted on this line so that I could have them
on paper to share with other/new bards who either aren't on line yet or have
missed all this wonderful advice. Since (install accent here): "I am but
poor Gypsy, who ever would believe me for wonderous words of wisdom like
this...".  It is nice to have other and more established words at hand.--so
far, everything you've said has made the "book". Thank you.
   I have not had much experience as a judge, and have always marvelled that
there are (to my knowledge) no written guidelines to help us guide new bard
towards higher achievements. (It has always been easier to learn something
right the first time than it is to have to relearn it.) So my question about
competition documentation was not really geared towards a specific piece-at
this time. I'd like to hold a rain-check on that offer for specific help
though....
   Til then, thankyou for your advice, and I hope to be seeing you more
often at events. (Have you considered a raggle-taggle persona to get away
from the rigors and duties that keep you from shopping (I mean stopping)
by???   I mean bye.----Kyleena.