Bards - Re:Torre de Los Brazos Titled Bard

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 07:09:18 PST 2000

To the best of my knowledge (I spoke to him at Torre) Kovac will not be at Coronation, but he will
be at Westgate Winter Collegium Feb. 12, 2000 in southwest Houston. I'm sure he'd perform the
pieces at WWC with pleasure.
Maureen Faulkner

--- delaufyson at juno.com wrote:
> Congratulations to Lord Kovac from Willow de Wisp.
> When will Lord Kovac be coming to this area so I  may heard these pieces?
> Will he be at Coronation?
> Duchess Willow de Wisp
>
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:12:35 -0600 "Paul Newman" <jnewman at ghgcorp.com>
> writes:
> > Greetings All,
> > Breoghan here.  Congratulations to Lord Kovac Myklos the new Titled
> > Bard for
> > the Canton of Torre de los Brazos.  Kovac performed two original
> > pieces
> > inspired by the Queen of Ansteorra.  VIVAT!!

=====
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest, it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown.