Bards - Introductions

Bella elvenwolf at geotec.net
Wed Jan 12 17:23:07 PST 2000

Greetings,

My computer crashed recently and I haven't had a chance to post to the list
until now.

My name is Lady Sibeal inghean ui Ruairc (Bella O'Rourke). I was introduced
to bardcraft four years ago when a friend entered me in a bardic competition
at my first event (my first experience singing alone in front of a crowd). I
tried to back down at the time but after much persuasion and copious amounts
of Sangria, I sang. And they haven't been able to stop me since. ;)

I began in the Shire of Brad Leah, once called Namron my home, and now reside
in North Keep.

I'm curious. How many groups currently have active bardic guilds? I know that
North Keep does. Any others?

Bella
http://netwinsite.com