Bards - Introductions

bither bither at mail.nsuok.edu
Thu Jan 13 09:11:21 PST 2000

Fairest Greetings Good Gentles,

I am Vivienne Leynier de la Renard, a minstrel, poete, and novice bard in the
Northkeep area.  My fond greetings also go to Lady Sibeal and Lord Robert, two
very talented bards also of the Northkeep area.

I count myself to be a denizen mostly of the realm of minstreldom and play a
variety of instruments (although not always well----grinnnnnnnnn) to include alto
and soprano recorder, tin whistle (and soon a  Low D whistle), mountain dulcimer,
some congas, and have dabbled with the bodhran.  If there are other minstrels
nearby, I would been absolutely delighted to make their acquaintance, as I
currently have few others within a 2.5 hour traveling distance with whom to play.

I am a keen fan of period poetry and have written several pieces in the past, one
of which is published in the latest issue of Renaissance Magazine.  I am always
looking for others with whom to write; if there is anyone interested in
co-writing a piece, please do let me know.

It is wonderful to be able to hear from so many other like-minded gentles,  and I
am delighted to be part of this excellent group.  : )

Best regards,

Vivienne
mka Michele Bither