Bards - Bards at Siege / Seawinds

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Tue Jan 18 11:40:07 PST 2000

How I wish I could go but alas I can't this year.  Does anyone know where
the events for Seawinds are usually held?  I love Corpus and in only my
dreams so far will I go to one in 2000.   But if I can run away from my
house of Reconstruction I would at least like to know where to run to.
(*giggle*)  When you guys go please notice...do they have drummers and
dancers at their events?

love,
bree~