Bards - Kingdom Anthem/Kingdom Eisteddfhodd question

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:25:15 PDT 2000

Don Alden won the Kingdom Anthem Competition, in a final Bardic Match that
pitted the considerable tallants of Lady Elenore of Wolfstar, Against That
of Don Alden, the Audaince proclaimed Don Aledn should recieve the finely
crafted Instrument, A Mandolin I believe, that was obtained as a prize. I
have heard Many other performances, in this most worthy competition, I
rejoice that such wonderfull bards were chosen to be the final pair, and my
heart is glad, that I did not have to chose!

Darius