Bards - Re: Willow

YourName ldcharls at swbell.net
Sun Jul 30 20:17:06 PDT 2000

jonwillowpel at juno.com wrote:

> Hi Bree
> I was just talking to the new lady Lynn. She loves Historial novels about
> Scotland and is going to send some title of the good ones.

Greetings, Your Grace,
  I suspect that that message was supposed to be private, but I had to
respond. I also like historical novels, esp. about Scotland, and would
appreciate being informed of any good ones Lady Lynn knows about, if it
wouldn't be too much trouble.
  Could you also pass along to her a book recommendation from me, in case she
might be interested? The book is "Robert the Bruce, King of Scots" by Ronald
McNair Scott. It's not a novel, it's a bio of King Robert, but it's a very
good read. If she hasn't read it yet, and is interested in Scotland, she might
find it worth getting a look at.
  Thanks

Ld Charles MacKinnon
Bryn Gwlad