Bards - Re: need bardic help

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jun 14 22:19:52 PDT 2000

Dear Antigonus
I could use either. I really would like ones on Arthur and the Gaint of
Mont St. Michael, or how Arthur became king or what happened at Arthur's
death with the sword and the three queen. If you were inspired I would
LOVE a lament on the death of Arthur and the fall of Camelot.  Of course
that is only if you are inspired.
Your friend Willow