Bards - Re: need bardic help

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jun 14 22:03:50 PDT 2000

Dear Sir Galen
I am taking most of the stories from Malory's Mort d' Arthur but I really
like the eariler version of the Quest for the Holy Grail found in the
Penguin book "The Quest of the Holy Grail" translated by P.M. Matarasso.
If you need the book I have it. I need some stories on Lancelot failure
to see the Grail and what happened then. Lancelot failure leads to his
improper behavior with the Queen which leads to the fall of Camelot.
Lancelot disillusionment mirrors what the other knights feel so I feel
these stories are a good lead in to the fall. Another good book to get
stories is also a Penguin classics "The Death of King Arthur" translated
by James Cable. Do you have some favorite stories? dI can make riddles
based on them. Are you and your lady playing a part? If you are can I
make you the answer to a riddle. That would mean people would be coming
up to you off and on all evening.
Yours
Willow de Wisp