Bards - The poem that won best Improv

Katitcha at aol.com Katitcha at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 13:37:27 PDT 2000

Ansteorren Virtues
Strength Honor Loyalty and Love

Ansteorren warriors fight with strenght to strike their foes upon the ground
ANsteorren warriors fight with honor to bring glory to their crown
Ansteorren warriors fight with loyalty to shine for all to see
Ansteorren warriors fight with love to protect their homes and families

Ansteorren women lead with strength they stand behind their men
Ansteorren women lead with honor they will not fail a friend
Ansteorren women lead with loyalty to bring glory to their queen
Ansteorren women lead with love they uphold the undying dream

These are the Ansteorren virtues we prize above the rest
So put our strength honor loyalty and love to the test
These you will see with bright shining light
And know that we the warriors and women show forth Ansteorren might

I hope you enjoy this.
Lady Katitcha Brendwyth