Bards - New Bard of Namron

Barony of Elfsea Baron and Baroness elfsea_excellencies at ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 2 08:07:46 PDT 2000

At Elfsea, the bardic got a late start due to much
court business.  I judged it, aided by the outgoing
Bard of Elfsea, Lord Gurin, and Lady Simone.  Each of
the competitors performed a single piece, and the
judges chose the winner.  Each judge also gave wordfame
or largesse to personal favorites as well.  If it had
been too close, we might have asked two or three
performers to perform a second piece.

- Galen

Quoting Katitcha at aol.com:

> Greetings,
>     I was unfortunately not able to make it to Elfsea
or Steppes to
> participate in the bard activities. Would someone
please let me know what
> categories were judged or how the bard activities
were organized. Also, I
> am
> on my way to Baronnial/Kingdom Warlord and would love
any suggestions that