Bards - UPDATED bardic Roll Call

Scarhart scarhart at chivalry.com
Sat Jun 17 14:14:36 PDT 2000

If there is not space on Lady Simone's server for bards to post MP3s, we
would love to host a few bards on Cantaria.
http://www.chivalry.com/cantaria

For those who do not know the site, Cantaria is a "learning library" of
bardic songs - period, traditional, and contemporary SCA.  We have
lyrics and song clips specifically for learning purposes.  I've
contributed a lot of recordings, as have numerous other bards from
around the U.S. and a few abroad.  Cantaria is a non-profit site,
although we do provide links to various contributing bards' pages who do
sell CDs and such.

Anyway, if you're interested or we could be of use, feel free to contact
me at scarhart at chivalry.com.

Cheers,

Andrew Scarhart
Stargate