Bards - from- French Song from "Lion in Winter" to 12th Nite

Lilas MacGuffin leighscott at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 16:09:05 PST 2000

Greetings Kyleena,
My first step in looking for anything quoted from the movie is the net. You
can search for a published version of the script which can be ordered, or
any place where it may be quoted on a web site. This is not always
successful. I would probably just copy the words from the film. It would
save time.

~Lilas