Bards - Welcome

kyleena of the rom kyleena_of_the_rom at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:58:55 PST 2000

Greetings Willow from Kyleena of the Rom,
   Am glad to see you on line again. Is looking like my mother, sister, and
myself might be able to make it to this event. What type of entertainment
are you looking for for Friday (Rom or just any type?)??
   About the war....time and money have a tendency to dictate life's little
pleasures.
   Did you receive that email with the timeline on it. I sent it quite a
while ago....
   I also will be attending/merchanting the Witchita Falls event. I'll see
if I can get you some troops (I could use a new dress).

                                take care til next time,
                                  Kyleena