Bards - Working on Site Makeover Need help and (new subject) Eldern Collegium.

Bella elvenwolf at geotec.net
Thu May 18 07:24:58 PDT 2000

A good bard never misses a chance for a shameless plug for an upcoming event
in their area. <grin> Good work Robert.

Speaking of which. Last call for teachers for the bardic collegium next month
at Eldern Baronial. And please, if you have agreed to teach, e-mail me once
more with confirmation that you will still be able to make it, and your final
plans for the classes you will be teaching. The flyeers will be making rounds
at upcoming events, so I want to get everything firmed up now.

Bella