Bards - Eldern Collegium - Teachers - Huh?

Bella elvenwolf at geotec.net
Sun May 21 23:38:52 PDT 2000

The dates are June 23-25th and there is no web site as yet for it that I'm
aware of. It will be in the Lawton,OK area though I am not certain yet which
site they are using. I will keep you updated as information reaches me.

I would LOVE it if you could teach a class on improvisation.

The only bad questions, are the ones never asked.

Bella