Bards - Eistedfodd

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Wed May 10 15:18:55 PDT 2000

Darius said:
> began to wonder is there yet a date and place for Eistedfodd this year? I

Sad to say, I haven't started working on this yet.  I have an "in" on the
next Baron of Namron, and he might be able to get them to host it,  but I'd
be happy to hear from other groups as well.

Do any of you have preferences to state here?  Mix it with another event or
have it on its own?  One day or weekend?  Stand up comedy allowed? (Just
kidding.  That one takes place whenever bards gather...)

Ulf Gunnarsson
Premier Bard of Ansteorra
(Have YOU written a patriotic piece for your kingdom lately?)