Bards - TOO Quiet! Hi Sweetie!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 17:28:19 PST 2000

Lord Ivo!
Are you going to be able to make it to Margrave/Vormond this weekend? I have
a couple of new bardic pieces, but I feel uncertain that I will have them
memorized by then, so not counting on being in the competition. I will
certainly be there to listen!
Lord Etienne has come up with a clever bardic selection method - I guess you
probably have seen the post. We will be picking runes, and if the bard does a
piece representing the meaning of that rune, it will merit extra points.
Should be a very good time - weather seems to be with us, and the enthusiasm
is high with everyone. And, I got a few good jokes to share around the
campfire!
Looking Forward,
Lady Anawyn :->