Bards - Kingdom Eisteddfod

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Tue Oct 10 20:23:20 PDT 2000

The Barony of the Steppes has graciously allowed us to hold Kingdom
Eisteddfod at their 12th Night event.  I will be finalizing details soon,
such as what time, styles, etc.  I will relay them here when I have them.
Suggestions are certainly acceptable, but make them soon.

I apologize for the delay in getting this information out.  I felt very
strongly about placing Eisteddfod either by itself or with another event
that had no fighting, that the Crown would be attending, and said event
could NOT be Laurels Prize Tourney or Kingdom A&S.

The Crown will be in attendance at Steppes, and once I find out when the
Laurel's circle is to be held, I can set a schedule for the Eisteddfod.  We
will be using the stage area for the competition, and possible seating, and
have been asked to volunteer some help in setting things back up for court.

Thanks, and I'll follow this up soon.

Ulf Gunnarsson
Premier Bard of Ansteorra