Bards - Sponsored Bardic Competition

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 07:01:43 PDT 2000

hang on, think that one over! An event that dosn't normaly have a bardic
venue will most likely not draw many bards. Even if you got the event
stewards to Okay it, something like three kings is truely a stick jock
event, I don't envision there being much in the way of old/new bards
turnout.

But none the less, where ever it's held and I would like to atend if you all
would have me.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk