Bards - Sponsored Bardic -- "New Bard"

Antigonus Bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Mon Sep 4 19:21:10 PDT 2000

Hello, all --

Antigonus, here.

Thank you, Stephen, for your suggestion.  I like the idea of no more that two TITLED competitions and no winnings.  Your observation about only two competitions in two years does seem a bit stringent.

Still, though, for some reason or another I like the two year mark. Though, the actual requirements could be set by the individual(s) running the competition.

Anyone else care to comment on what constitutes a "new bard" for the purposes of this competition?

Much Thanx --

Tiggy