Bards - Sponsored Bardic Competition

Lady Simone lady_simone at code-works.com
Tue Sep 5 00:55:19 PDT 2000

Well Said Lord Ivo,Well said  and done with more tack  and elegance than I
could have done. Thank you for the privilege of  debating with you it was
educational and fun.  I look forward to seeing you and your lady the next
time I travel north. and to again hear your around the circle.Lady Simone

---there is a principle which is a bar against all information,
which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail
to keep  man in everlasting ignorance--
That principle is contempt prior to  investigation
                                        -----Herbert Spencer

Lady Simone

<Snip Lots of Good Stuff....if you missed it go back and read the thread>