Bards - Gothic War IX

Lady Simone lady_simone at code-works.com
Mon Sep 4 21:26:23 PDT 2000

Lord Charles it was my privlage and honor to be of assistance.

it was an excellent competion to judge. I do not envy the choices the judges
next year will have to make if the talent that will show next year was
anywere near the quality we had this year.

I would like to note that Sir Galen and Sir Keif both presented very stiring
peices and thier skill on the bardic feild was outstanding. they were a joy
to watch and listen to.

Lady Simone

---there is a principle which is a bar against all information,
which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail
to keep  man in everlasting ignorance--
That principle is contempt prior to  investigation
                                        -----Herbert Spencer