Bards - Weisenfeuer Baronial Bardic

Bella elvenwolf at geotec.net
Tue Sep 5 08:24:56 PDT 2000

I would like to take a moment to congratulate the newest inheritor of the infamous
Pooh Cloak. Darius of the Bells is the new Titled Bard of Weisenfeuer. It was
a gruelling four hour long tourney-style, double elimination competition with
some of the finest bardic performances I have ever witnessed. I would also like
to congratulate all the other participants in the competition, none of whom
made it easy on us as judges.

Lady Bella
(who was very happy to be handing it off and not having to compete herself)