Bards - FW: ANST - Assitance for one of out Atlantian Allies

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 06:10:16 PDT 2000

Talk to Sir Burk! He has them that I know for a fact. He told me as much
some time back. I think the performer is named "Silverhands", if I'm wrong
let me say sorry now. But I do remimber talking with him after his
performance and he said that all were free to use the poem. Also, If you get
a copy, please send me a copy as well, Ive been wanting to perform that
particular piece for a while myself.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk