Bards - Sponsored Bardic Competition

Lady Simone lady_simone at code-works.com
Mon Sep 4 13:23:15 PDT 2000

I have to disagree... many of those so called stick jocks are bards, so are
many of those nobles that attend. just this weekend at gothic there were
three imprompt to bardic circles wit no less than 8 bard in attendance at
any one time.  the draw of bards and people fluxuated during the evening.
but  do nock out fighting events and the bardic draw.  especialy now with
bards as laurels . knights pelicans and landed barons.  you might just be
surprised at the draw to a bardic circle at prodomiantly fighing events.
I've held largess bardic circles at crown tourney that have gone on intill
the wee hours in the morning. we have over 100 bards on the rolls and over a
good half are from the fighing communiuty.
i see this type of circle at an event that normaly does not have a bardic as
something that can go over very well, not just from hope but from
edxperiance in holding simular bardic activities at events not normaly known
for holding them be a tremendous success.

Lady Simone

-don't reject an idea with a closed mind, because of what you think might
happen, try it it might just work. and if it doesn't revaluate, look at what
couls have been don diffrent. Always remember to stay in the solution not
the problem -- na 12x12