Bards - New E-Mail

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Apr 17 07:53:54 PDT 2001

I thank you so much for your kind and reassuring words.  I have
accidently sent private messages over the list a time or more due to my
insecurity and klutziness on the computer.  There has never been a
terrible situation by it, but it can be rather frustrating.

I just know that I love the SCAdian family I have obtained over the past
year and would hate to do anything to cause them problems.  I am sure,
however, that any error that I happen upon within the bards list that Ivo
will be glad to create a story about it!  hehe.

Once again, thank you and may you have a grand day.
Ryn

> On the contrary, good lady.  Majordomo, and most other mail list
> software, has lists of words and phrases that can be taken as
> commands.  If these are found out of context in an email, or if they
> come from someone without administrator authority, the software
> automatically kicks the message out to be resubmitted or to be
> manually okay'd by the list administrator.  I believe this is most
> likely what happened with your message.  I can't believe that anyone
> would be offended by one of our own trying to make it easier to
> communicate with her.
>
> Technology is a wonderful thing, but often gives us strange and
> sometimes unpleasant surprises.
>
> Padraig
> tasks.

Il est bon d'etre la ganse - Kateryne la Esclopiera

Translation:  It's good to be the Gimp - Ryn the Gimp