Bards - Gulf Wars

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:06:55 PDT 2001

Now then, the effort to fill my responsibility shall being.

What is the current bardic format for Gulf Wars XI? If anyone has any
answers, please tell me. I understand that the final word may be slow in
getting out, but any information would be good.

Also, to all of the groups in the north, are their any regular bardic or
performance based workshops or meetings being held on a weekly or monthly
basis? If so, please tell me. I do plan to make good on my promise to make
myself available to as many bards as possible. it may be a little while
before I actually start traveling, but I do intend to travel this summer.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Northern Regional Bard
"God Save the King"