Bards - Samhain Collegium

Bella bella-da-wolf at home.com
Wed Apr 18 19:05:40 PDT 2001

Greetings!

  I have been given the go ahead from HE Caitrin to host a bardic collegium at Eldern Hills Samhain this year. Anyone interested in teaching please contact me. I would like to get word out well in advance to all parts of the kingdom. I'd really like to see a wide variety of classes this year, and a larger turnout of bards than we've seen in the past.

Also, I have a wonderfully warm cloak that will need a new owner as of Samhain. So please, come and compete for the title bard of Eldern Hills.

In Service to the Dream and the Bardic Community,
Bella