Bards - Samhain Collegium

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:45:59 PDT 2001

Bella, baring mundane obligations, I will live up to my promise of visiting
every group in the north before Christmas. This will include Eldern  hills,
and I can think of no better time than Samhain. I do wish to speak to any
bards there, and by such a late date in the year my efforts to rally the
bards of the north will hopefully be under way.

However, I have been told that story tellers are in short supply, and
therefor I would offer to share what of my skills I can to any interested
parties. I would be honored, if during my visit you were to allow me to
teach a class in story telling, as well as extemporaneous story telling
(both in one class, I would prove boring, I believe, if this were divided
into two).

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Norther Regional Bard
"God Save the King"