Bards - A challenge !

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Thu Apr 19 18:04:33 PDT 2001

Ivo Blackhawk wrote:

The responsibility's of a Regional bard. I would assume are much like
that of a kingdom Bard on  smaller scale. and much like that of a groups
Title bard on a larger scale. this is how I see those duties

First as a titled Bard promoting and being an example of those who
titled you. in your case you are now an example of the Northern Region
of this kingdom.  you as their bard are their to promote it's deeds.

Secondly you as a title bard You promote the bardic craft you encourage
others to share their knowledge and talents and share your own. write
new material spread the old around.

Third you remain Humble. though as a bard we have a presence as
performers and storytellers. we have the ability to captivate an
audience, when not performing remain humble.

Forth Maintain you values. As a title bard you words and actions carry
weight to some. people watch you so remember to maintain your integrity
in all things. to Quote a line from the song Belt and chain "Hold Fast
to Honor as Hard as it Seems"
is fitting advice to a titled bard as it is a knight or anyone whom
people look up to.

your friend Simone