Expansion on Re: [Bards] An Idea

MtLion MtLion at spdway.net
Sat Aug 4 13:45:00 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <iainmacc at juno.com>
To: <bards at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Bards] An Idea

I don't care about whether the piece shows "good
> technique", I only care whether it moves the audience. However, it would
> be very useful if someone could tell me that a particular piece would
> grab an audience or fail to do so, and then tell me WHY this is so.
>                       Iain MacCrimmon

Expanding on this idea and a thought worth about 2 pence is that "Shakespere
is to been n heard not read" the same might be true of some of our own
works.  Such that a piece might need to be heard  to evoke emotion for how
one hears a piece and how another might read the same piece writtne down
might be different.  Therefore if a colelction ofpieces is to be together
why not add audio files to the collection site.

Gottfried Krimmelbein -- The Badgering Bard
StoneBridge Keep, Ansteorra
Historian, Hospitaler, and Archery Marshal