Bards - Stargate Area Bardic Workshops

Kathy Elliott kelliott at sjgs.org
Tue Feb 20 08:38:38 PST 2001

Speaking of which, the next Bardic Workshop is scheduled for Monday,
February 26 at 7:00 pm.  We had a wonderful session last time, taking
advantage of our Kingdom Bard who lives so close :-).  This month will start
with a presentation by HL Ihon on two books which focus on period
performance (sorry, I don't have the titles with me - Ihon?).  This will be
followed by our workshop, in which performers have an opportunity to improve
their delivery of a particular piece with the help of their fellow bards.

The workshops are the last Monday of each month at my home, which is easily
accessible from both the Loch and Stargate areas.

The address is:
10211 Sagegate
Houston, TX  77089
281-922-0765

Please feel free to call or email for directions.

In service,

HL Katrina of Coventry
Bard of the Stargate